Welcome to www.coplaced.com .This website is exclusively owned and managed by Coplaced Consultants Private Limited, a Company registered under the Companies, Act, 2013 (“the Company”).
If you as User of this Website continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together govern the Company’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for the general information of the User. The Company may change the content without any prior notice from time to time.
- The Company may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason.
- Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Company expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Website, and all content, materials, information and services provided on the Website, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which the Company shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Company makes sincere attempt that User’s get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack the Website. The Company reserves to take legal recourse in case of such incidences.
- All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Website is exclusively copyrighted material of the Company. You must take the permission of the Company in writing before using any of its content or information for commercial purpose. You may use the Website, the Service and the Content for your own personal but for non-commercial use only.
- You may download and print the available material for your own personal but non-commercial use only.
- If the Company notices any malpractices on this platform, it has its sole discretion to deny the access to the User without giving prior intimation to the User.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations under this User Terms, if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event and in such case our obligations under this User Terms shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues.
- The Company shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the access of the website, download of any content, materials, and information from the Website.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Website on any other web site or web page. The entire contents of the Website belong to the Company. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority and the Courts in Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.